- Pre School
- Lower School
- Upper School
- ESE Program
- About Charlotte United
- Fine Arts
- Summer 2013
7640 Wallace Road
Charlotte, NC 28212
We feel that the preschool has been revealed as God's perfect plan for His little children at Charlotte United Christian Academy. We desire for our children to know that Jesus is the light of the world. The Preschool can offer young children a Christian atmosphere in which to grow, to learn and to develop in all areas (physical, spiritual, mental and social) as God’s dear children. Children can expand their perception and awareness of their Lord Jesus, of others in the environment and of the physical world, which God has created and given.
Dedicated and committed teachers, empowered by the Holy Spirit, provide young children with opportunities for growth and development with Jesus Christ as revealed in the Bible as the sole function for all learning and growth.
Objectives for the child:
- To develop in each child an awareness of Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord in his or her life.
- To develop in each child the characteristics of Jesus Christ.
- To provide experiences that contribute to the developmental needs of the child in all areas of life — spiritually, mentally, physically and socially — and to enable the children to sense the control of God over every one of these areas.
- To teach simple Christian truths relating to the child’s individual needs and level of development.
- To encourage the child in socially relating to others in his or her world so that self-confidence brings cooperation in work and play along with a spirit of sharing.
- To prepare the child to be effective witnesses for God in a non-Christian atmosphere.
- To help the child develop traits of independence such as effective listening skills, self discipline, and independent work and play skills.
- To teach the child service and commitment as exemplified by the parents and teachers.
- To provide teachers who will be instruments of the Lord in equipping a child with the power of the Holy Spirit.